Stuff For Sale
July 28, 2014, 02:26:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *** S O L D *** $300.00 - Dometic Portable 12v/120v/Propane Refrigerator  (Read 3165 times)
Dan Kearney
Administrator

« on: January 23, 2011, 11:09:37 AM »

$300.00 - Dometic Portable 12v/120v/Propane Refrigerator

This is a hard to find, completely portable 3-way refrigerator.  It is perfect for camping, tail-gating, BBQing, etc.  
It is the standard gas absorbtion type of technology that is used in RV's and travel trailers.  
There is no noisy compressor or any moving parts.  
The manufacturer, Dometic, is one of the world's premier suppliers of RV appliances.

I've had this portable refrigerator for about 6 years.  I recently sold my pop-up camper so I no longer have a need for it.  
Keeps things cold!  I've even had to throttle it down at times to keep it from freezing the water bottles.  
I include the original owners manual and a custom static base with adjustable feet for keeping the refrigerator perfectly level once camp is set up.

Here is a link that has some information about it: http://www.propanerefrigerators.us/propane_refrigerators_dometic.htm

Features:

Completely portable.  Has built in wheels and pull-along handle.
Runs on 12v DC, 120v AC, or propane.
Will literally run for more than two weeks on single 5lb. propane tank
No adapters needed for  AC or 12v power.  All the necessary connections are built-in

Even after 6 years of use, this device works perfectly and I would rate it 8.5 out of 10 for appearance.

Please contact: ForSale @ ColoradoPeaks . net for more information.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: